Sunday, September 28

bath

my cam died on me midway so i don't really have any photos of the actual roman bath.

(i'm trying to revive my blog here can you tell)




btw zara, just as i was standing in this ballroom wishing that our james mcavoy would 'magically appear', i learnt that jane austen used to live down the street and some of the people her characters were based on did actually dance here. 

and apparently it's jane austen week so there were these groups of people in the tea room (i had my first english tea of scones and eclairs!) dressed up in period costumes. sigh.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

rmb to parcel back by dhl or something my b.day gift!!!

huayshan and marianne said...

i'm proud of you. you're blogging!! eh i had first lessons today. DIED. went damn fast and ang mohs damn kiasu!!

sh said...

yayyy welcome back to blogging world! ((: good to know how you've been girlie!

ps, the thing about liking oasis cracked me up! :X

Deborah Ann Hendricks said...

eliseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where have u been?? u dont skype with me one ah so bad ):

Anonymous said...

Heys ELISE!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCHY!!! How's everything?

zaraaa said...

i want a james mcavoy *sulk*

Shambled said...

OMG ELISE YOU'RE BLOGGING.the pictures look so pretty and sunny. i miss you. a lot.... deb's right. come on skype please :) and i will show my face this time haha

Anonymous said...

I kissed Indian boy