Wednesday, June 18

so.

i stopped working more than 2 weeks ago and whilst most people would think that would lead to a higher frequency of posts, i'm ashamed to say the opposite happens for me. i've totally succumbed to just rotting around and veering far away from anything that smells fainting mind stimulating.

i love the fact that my time's my own again -though i seem to be sleeping far less as compared to when i was working- and i'm desperately trying to fill it up with activities and things that i want to accomplish before the stress of uni life kicks in.

elise says no to sloth-like behaviour.

and i solemnly swear to increase my frequency of posts yeah.

ps: i got a sexy new macbook black. finally, the ability to use my comp from bed. oh no i sense the beginnings of an addiction.

2 comments:

Deborah Ann Hendricks said...

i swear the post did not sound like elise chua.

elise said...

haha right.

oh no i have an alter ego.